Monday, April 28, 2008

Certified Guerrilla Training in Training - Day 2 of 30

Here we are at day 2 on the road to becoming a Guerrilla Information Marketing certified trainer.

I spent several hours listening to the final class of the six part training at FeBeNe. Tomorrow there is something to look forward to. The man behind the Guerrilla marketing, Mr Jay Conrad Levinson is doing a call with Ben Mack and Paulie Sabol. I look forward to listening in on that call.

Day 2 in the 30 day plan to make a dollar online is quite easy. It involves getting a clickbank id setup. As I already have promoted products from clickbank I have the id.

In case you don't know, Clickbank is a huge marketplace that allows people to sell digital products. I did actually hear the other day that physical products can also be sold through clickbank. I must find out more about that.

The great thing with Clickbank is that anyone can promote products that are listed on Clickbank. You just add your id to the hoplink used by Clickbank. If someone follows your link you get paid.

I have already made sales in the past promoting as an affiliate. A great product you should look at is the Guerrilla Balance Sheet. It is available through clickbank.

The Guerrilla Balance Sheet teaches you about how to turn marketing expenses into profit centers.

No comments: