Sunday, May 4, 2008

Day 5 of 30 Guerrilla Certified Trainer

Today was all about getting some prospects to see the Guerrilla Balance Sheet. To do this it involved leaving comments on 10 blogs that relate to Marketing Budgets.

This took some time, mixed in with other items I had to take care of during the day. In terms of actual minutes spent on the process it took 1 hour and 5 minutes. Unfortunately I had to do housework, look after my daughter, go shopping and eat. All up it took about 4 hours.

I have to say it was interesting getting out to see other blogs and what people are talking about. A lot of the posts were to do with the recession in the USA, if it takes place, and if people should or should not decrease advertising budgets if things go bad with the US economy.

Looking ahead to day 6 it is a lot less work than what I completed today. At least it feels good to have accomplished something.

Now have to see if I get any results from my efforts today.

No comments: